About Us

Mike and i met in highschool and dadted through out. Then in December of 2003 we got married and have been loving it ever since. We have two beautiful kids and a cute little dog.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mulli Mulli Mulli


I got the pleasure this week of cutting my brothers hair and I talked him into cutting a mullet. My mom and dad hate it but I think it is cool. Every teenager whats to be different and i think it is fum to cute my brothers hair crazy. Plus i get a kick out of my brothers stupidity. I keep telling my mom that someday he is going to have to grow up and he won't be able to do crazy things like this.

3 comments:

  1. Ok some day he is going to grow up and look at this picture and know how retarded it looks. It will be gone by Church Sunday FORSURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hillarious that he would let you do that. You did a good job though. You need to post recent pics of your kids. I havent seen them in over six months. Sense Coop was born :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny!! I especially love the steps up the side of his head.

    ReplyDelete