About Us

Mike and i met in highschool and dadted through out. Then in December of 2003 we got married and have been loving it ever since. We have two beautiful kids and a cute little dog.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Opposites Attract

This week has been full of good and bad news. I got Team Lead at my work the week I am so excited. Yeah!!!!! But, I just found out today the Mikey has RSV and Haylee has contajous soarse in her arm pit. So I am stuck home for a few days. Mike is leaving for Kerkastan on a week . That is good and bad news i am going to miss him. But I will have no one telling me my cooking is bad for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of your new Promo at work tha tis Awesome!! You are such a great daughter. Haylee and Mikie are the Best!!! We will have fun while he is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor kiddos!! Not fun!! That is fabulous about your new positions!! We need to get together again it was fun to see you and the kids. How long will Mike be gone?

    ReplyDelete