About Us

Mike and i met in highschool and dadted through out. Then in December of 2003 we got married and have been loving it ever since. We have two beautiful kids and a cute little dog.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged A-Z!

A-Attached or Single: Happily attached.
B-Best Friend: Everyone is my best friend. I love everyone for different reasons.
C-Pie or Cake: Cherry chip cake with whipcream. mmmm...
D-day of Choice: Any day I don't get peeed, pooped, or barfed on.
E-Essential Items: Morning Coca Cola.
F-Favorite Color: Anything pink
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Only Harribo gummy bears.
H-Hometown: American Fork
I-Indulgence:Popcorn dipped in Ice Cream.
J-January or July: July I am so sick of the cold.
K-Kids: Yes two beautiful babies that i love soooooo much.
L-Life is incomplete without: My family.
M-Marriage Date: December 6th.
N-Number of siblings: 2 little bros. That I love so much even though they are teens right now.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples i hate to peal oranges. I only eat them when my dad peals them for me.
P-Phabias or Fears: I am terrified of dying of cancer. And I am scared of the Military coming to my house and telling me my husband has been killed over seas.
Q-Quotes: If you can be a good example be and warning.
R-Reasons to smile: My family and even though I try to hide it Haylees little miss attitude.
S-Season: Spring or Summer I love to be out side with my kids and dog.
T-Tacos or Tortilini: Tortillini I love italian food.
U-Unknown fact about me: I love to sing kareoke
V- Very Favorite Store: Tia Pan I can get so much bang for my buck.
W-Worst Habit: I smack my gum Mike hates it. He always tells me to spit it out.
X-X-Ray, Utrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound. They are usually so exciting.
Y-Your Favorite Vacation Spot: Disneyland!!!!!!!
Z-Zodiac: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment